The complete schedule for the August-September session of the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2020 has been announced by the All India Management Association. As per the information available on the official website, MAT 2020 will be conducted as Remote Proctored Internet-Based Test in August and September 2020. AIMA has also mentioned that it will decide on Paper-based and Computer-based examinations by the first week of August 2020. Interested candidates can apply for MAT 2020 by visiting the official website – mat.aima.in
Date Sheet for August-September Session of MAT 2020
|IBT Test Date||Last Date for Registration||Issue of Admit Card|
|August 27, 2020||August 23, 2020||August 24, 2020 [2:00 PM]|
|August 28, 2020||August 24, 2020||August 25, 2020 [2:00 PM]|
|August 29, 2020||August 25, 2020||August 26, 2020 [2:00 PM]|
|August 30, 2020||August 26, 2020||August 27, 2020 [2:00 PM]|
|August 31, 2020||August 27, 2020||August 28, 2020 [2:00 PM]|
|September 1, 2020||August 28, 2020||August 29, 2020 [2:00 PM]|
|September 2, 2020||August 29, 2020||August 30, 2020 [2:00 PM]|
Steps to Apply for the August-September Session of MAT 2020
- Visit the official portal – mat.aima.in
- On the homepage, at the top right, click on the link “REGISTER”
- Fill in all the required details and hit “Submit”
- Registered mobile number will receive an OTP. Enter it to verify and proceed.
- Upon successful verification of the OTP, an acknowledgement will be sent to the email id.
- Login using your email id, password and date of birth.
- Fill out the application form, upload all the required documents and pay the required fee.
- Submit the MAT 2020 application form.
- Download and print a copy of the application form for the August September Session of MAT 2020, for future use.
MAT (Management Aptitude Test) is a standardised test which is being conducted from 1988. It enables B-Schools (Business schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. MAT was approved as a national level test by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India in 2003. MAT scores are recognised by B-schools (national or international). Over 600 B-schools across India accept MAT scores.