Owing to the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdown and its extension, the NPAT 2020 examination which was originally scheduled to be conducted on May 9 and May 10, 2020 is postponed. According to the revised schedule, the exams will be conducted on May 18 and May 22, 2020. The last date for application submission is May 10, 2020. Candidates wishing to and not yet applied can do it by visiting the official website – npat.in
Due to the current situation, NPAT will be conducted as an Online Proctored (OP) test. This will enable NMIMS aspirants to take the NPAT Test at places of their convenience, along with monitoring by an offsite proctor.
Original and Revised Dates for NPAT 2020
|Events||Original date||Revised date|
|Closure of online registration||May 10, 2020|
|Date of examination||May 9, 2020||May 18, 2020|
|Date of examination||May 10, 2020||May 22, 2020|
Steps to apply for NPAT 2020
- Visit the official portal- npat.in
- On the homepage, on the right side, click on “APPLY NOW”.
- On the new page that appears, furnish all the details and get registered.
- After successful registration, click on the “Edit” tab at the top right, and fill the application form.
- Provide all the details such as “Personal Information”, “Address for correspondence”, “Contact Information” and other details.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph. Hit “Save and Next”.
- Fill in academic details and select the College, after verifying the eligibility criteria for the particular college or school.
- Pay the required amount of fee.
- Preview and “Submit” the details.
- Download and take a printout of application form of NPAT 2020 for future reference.
About NMIMS NPAT 2020
NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) NPAT 2020 is an official entrance test conducted for admissions into Undergraduate Degree and Integrated Degree Programs (Academic session 2020-21). These programs are offered by its constituent schools located at Mumbai, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru and Indore campuses.
NMIMS was conferred the status of deemed University under UGC graded autonomy regulator. It has a NAAC score of 3.59 and grade A+ and hence received Category-I Autonomy Status. With a legacy of 40 years, NMIMS has emerged as one of the top-10 B-schools in India and also as a reputed multi-disciplinary university. It has campuses in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Navi Mumbai and Indore.