MHT CET 2020 examination has been postponed by the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell. The revised datesheet shall be released on the official website in due course of time. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdown and its extension, MHT-CET 2020 has been postponed until further orders from the State Common Entrance Examination Cell. There is also a notification issued on the official website, confirming the same. The exam was scheduled to be conducted from April 13, 2020 to April 23, 2020.
Steps to apply for MHT CET 2020
- Visit the official portal – cetcell.mahacet.org
- On the homepage, on the left side, click on “MHT-CET 2020” relevant to the course wishing to appear.
- On the new page, on the top left, click on “Registration (For New Candidates)”.
- A pop-up message will be displayed which will contain important information for filling out the form. Click “OK” to proceed.
- Upon clicking “OK”, the registration form will be displayed.
- Furnish all the details.
- Registered email-id and mobile number will receive an OTP. Enter that OTP in the given text box and validate the mobile number and email-id respectively.
- Post email id and mobile number verification, enter all the required details in the registration form and hit “Register”.
- Then, go to the home page and login via created user credentials.
- A new page appears containing the education program and entrance exam details. Click “Proceed”.
- The next screen will display instructions for MHT-CET 2020. Click “Proceed” after reading the instructions.
- A confirmation message will be displayed. Click “OK” to proceed.
- The application form will be displayed.
- Enter all the required details.
- Upload all the required documents, photo and signature.
- Pay the required amount of fee.
- An application number will be generated which is to be used for all future correspondence. The user is also provided with the choice of cancelling the application, at this stage.
- Download and print a copy of the application form of MHT-CET 2020, for future use.
Consequent upon the provisions of the Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions & Fees) Act. 2015 (Mah. Act No.XXVIII of 2015), the “Admission Regulating Authority and State Common Entrance Test Cell” was established by the Government of Maharashtra.
The Commissioner of State CET Cell, has been authorised to conduct MHT-CET 2020 and select candidates for admissions into 4 Year Duration Full Time Under Graduate Degree courses in Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy/ Agriculture Universities and 6 Year Duration Full Time Under Graduate Degree course in Pharm D. for the academic year 2020-21.