On 19 September 2020, The English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) released the admit card for EFLU 2020. The admit card has been released for the undergraduate courses entrance test scheduled to be held on 26 September 2020. Although the university announced to issue the EFLU admit card 2020 for UG programmes on 20 September 2020, however, it released the admit cards of EFLU 2020 a day in advance than the scheduled date. Candidates can visit the official website efluniversity.ac.in to download their copy of the EFLU UG Entrance Test 2020 admit card.
How to Download EFLU 2020 Admit Card?
To download the EFLU 2020 admit card, the registered candidates need to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website – efluniversity.ac.in
- Scroll down to the section titled ‘Academic Announcements.’
- Click on ‘Hall Ticket Link for UG Entrance Tests.’
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Enter your application seq number and date of birth.
- Click on ‘Login.’
- You will be able to access you EFLU 2020 admit card.
- Save a copy or take a printout for future reference.
The candidates are advised to go through the details mentioned on the admit card carefully. It is essential to read the instructions and cross-verify for any errors. The undergraduate entrance test admit card of EFLU carries details such as exam date, examination timings, roll number, exam centre address, among others. The admit card is an essential document without which the candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
The English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) entrance test is conducted in an online mode. The question paper is MCQ based one with the maximum marks being 100. There is no negative marking for the incorrect answers.