In an official notification released on 27 September 2020, NTA notified the DUET-2020 JAT examination candidates regarding the revised answer key for the exam. Earlier, NTA released the answer key for DUET-2020 JAT BMS/BBA/BA (Hons.) Business Economics (01 and 02) papers. But after receiving complaints about multiple incorrect answers from the representatives, NTA decided to revise the answer key, which is now available.
NTA further informed that the deadline to challenge the answer key is extended to 5 PM IST on 30 September 2020. Also, the requisite processing fee can be paid until 11:50 PM IST. Candidates can refer to the steps given below to download the answer key and raise challenges, if any.
Steps to Download DUET-2020 JAT Answer Key
- Visit the official website – nta.ac.in
- Scroll down to find the “LATEST @ NTA” section.
- Find and click on the link titled, “PUBLIC NOTICE: Display of Question Papers & Challenge of Answer Keys of DUET 2020.”
- Enter the required credentials, i.e., the Form Number and the Date of Birth (in specified format).
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Your response sheet, along with the correct answer, will be displayed on the screen.
- Find the option to raise a challenge if any discrepancies persist.
- Provide sufficient details and proof for the challenge raised.
- Proceed to pay the requisite processing fee.
- Pay the amount and click on the “Submit” button.
- Once submitted successfully, save and download a copy for future reference.
Candidates must note the following points before raising the challenge against the DUET-2020 JAT answer key:
- The Key Challenge Tracker Portal is only available to those candidates who appeared for the examination.
- The tracker will display an individual response sheet along with an option to raise challenges.
- The answer keys to DUET 2020 JAT for the BMS, BBA, BA (Hons.), and the Business Economics 01 and 02 papers were published on 25 September 2020.
- Subsequently, the NTA received some representations regarding the incorrect interim keys and uploaded the revised ones on the tracker.
- Furthermore, the candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website to keep up with all the latest updates on results and counseling schedules.