The School of Open Learning at Delhi University has declared the DU SOL BA and B.Com Result 2020 for the recently concluded second semester examination. The DU SOL exam for the second semester students was conducted based on an alternative assessment method of the assignments. Students who appeared for the exam can check their results by visiting sol.du.ac.in the official website.
Steps to Check DU SOL Result 2020 Online
Candidates can visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to check their DU SOL result for the second semester examination. Alternatively, candidates can click on the direct link provided below:
- Visit the official website – sol.du.ac.in
- On the right hand side, click on the “Continue to website” section.
- Under the “Important Notices/Notifications” section, click on the first UG link.
- You will be redirected to a new window.
- Now click on whichever program and subject you want to check the result for.
- A PDF document consisting of the detailed result will be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Candidates can also login to their student portals from the link provided on the landing page to check their results. The BA and B.Com second semester results have been released in the form of a PDF available on the official website of the School of Open Learning in Delhi University. The PDF file consists of the names, exam roll number, and grades of the candidates in each subject. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.