The University of Delhi has released the online examination forms DU Semester Exam 2021 for both undergraduate and postgraduate students today, 20 April 2021. Authorities have also released the online exams forms for NCWEB as well as for students pursing professional courses and certificate or diploma or advanced diplomas at the university. Students can register for semester exams by 30 April 2021 by 5 PM.
Steps to Register for DU Semester Exam 2021
The University of Delhi has released examination forms for undergraduate and postgraduate DU Semester Exam 2021. Students appearing for the exam can follow the given steps to register for the exam.
- Visit the official website – du.ac.in
- Click on the link to register for the exam.
- Login to your account and fill out the application form with the necessary details.
- Pay the requisite application fees online via net banking, debit or credit card.
- Upload a copy of the previous semester’s mark sheet.
- Verify the details and submit the application form.
The official circular stated, “Filling of examination form is mandatory for each student. Students who fail to fill out the examination form or their examination form is not confirmed by their respective faculty, department, or the college will not be permitted to appear in the examination form.”