Delhi University has released the results of UG & PG semester examinations held in Nov/Dec 2019. The results were published on the official website of Delhi University on 31st Jan 2020 and candidates can view the same by visiting the website – du.ac.in
Delhi University Nov-Dec UG/PG results are usually released around the first week of January, but this year they were delayed due to several on-going strikes in the university, including the strike of ad-hoc teachers.
Steps to download Delhi University Result 2019
- Visit Delhi University official website – du.ac.in
- Under ‘Spotlight‘ section, click the link titled ‘RESULTS OF CBCS Scheme (PG, UG), 2Y-3Y-4Y Semester Scheme (PG, UG) For Semester Examinations held in Nov/Dec-2019‘
- On the next page, another link with the same title will be present, click on it.
- Click on the ‘Statement of marks’ tab given at the top of the navigation bar.
- Select your college name from the drop-down menu, enter your exam-roll-number, Captcha Code, and then hit the “Print Score Card” button.
- Your results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take printout of the same for future reference
Reason for delay of results
Teachers have been demanding implementation of the 5th Dec letter by Central ministry, which promises absorption and promotion of the ad-hoc teachers along with other demands made by the DU professors. Delhi University Teachers Association (DUTA) joined the protest and boycotted the evaluation process as well. Meanwhile, teachers have intensified their stir by deciding to form a roster system for 24-hour a week sit-in protest outside the DU Vice Chancellor’s office in North Campus.