The University of Delhi (DU) has released the third merit list for the M.Sc in Genetics and Microbiology postgraduate (PG) programs. Candidates who appeared for the DUET 2020 entrance examination for admission into postgraduate courses, must visit the official website – du.ac.in to view the admission list. The merit list/admission list has been declared in the form of a PDF which requires no login credentials.
Steps to View the DU PG 2020 Third Merit List
Candidates who appeared for the DUET 2020 entrance examination and want to view the merit list can refer to the steps mentioned below. A direct link to view the admission list has also been provided for the ease of the candidates:
- Visit the official website – du.ac.in
- On the landing page, click on the tab titled, “Admissions 2020.”
- At the top of the page, click on the ‘Admission list’ link.
- Now select the course for which you want to view the list.
- Click on the link.
- The PDF containing the particulars will be displayed on the screen.
- Find your name on the list and save a copy of the same for future reference.
Particulars Mentioned on the Merit List
Candidates who made up to the third cut-off list must check for the following particulars very carefully:
- Roll Number of the Candidate.
- Form Number of the Candidate.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Allotted College/Department.
- Final Entrance Marks.
- Combined Rank (All India Rank)
- Qualifying Marks (GP%).
- Choice Filled by the Candidate.
- Category of the Candidate (if applicable).
Candidates must note that the third admission list for DU PG admissions 2020, has been released on the basis of entrance exam scores. The merit-based admission list will be released later. As of now, the university has published the third merit list for entrance-based admission test to M.Sc Genetics and M.Sc Microbiology. Meanwhile, candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website regularly for the latest updates.