Delhi University has started the registration process for DU Postgraduate admissions on the 3rd of June, 2019.
According to the latest press release, ‘all eligible applicants are informed that the registration process for all the programs will be completely online for all categories and all quota’. Candidates can fill the DU PG application form online and pay the requisite fee in online mode.
DU PG Application Fee 2019
The Delhi University Post Graduation Course Application Fee for the year 2019 is as follows
- Fee for unreserved/OBC- Rs 750 per course
- Fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates- Rs 300 per course
- Note: Registration fee will be paid only through the online mode only
Mode of Selection for PG courses
There are two modes of admission for postgraduate courses in all the Departments of Delhi University. One is via merit basis while the other is through entrance examination/interview and group discussion rounds respectively.
The steps to register for Delhi University PG admissions are as follows
- Open the official website/portal of Delhi University du.ac.in
- Click on the ‘PG Online Registration is now OPEN!!’
- Choose ‘Please Login Here’ box to register
- Click on the ‘New User Registration’
- Fill up all the necessary details and information
- Click on the ‘Register’ tab given on the bottom page
Documents needed during the registration process are as follows
- Passport size photograph, maximum size 50KB and dimensions 100px (min. width) X 130px (min. height)
- Scanned Signature, maximum size 50KB and dimensions 140px (min. width) X 60px (min. height)
- A valid ID Proof (self-attested). It can be any of the following documents: Aadhaar Card / Voter’s Identity Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License
- Class 10th Certificate as Date of Birth proof, max size 100KB. Caste Certificate, max size 100KB.
For any help or guidance, the applicants can contact the officials on the following number 011-27667092. For fee and payment related grievances kindly do contact the dedicated Eazypay PG Helpline numbers +91-7428877012 and +91-8929638874.
About DUET Exam
The Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) is an annual, computer-based test undertaken for admissions to various PG courses offered by the DU affiliated colleges. The test is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates who successfully completed the online registration process for the various postgraduate level programmes offered by the university are eligible to appear for the entrance test. For more information about the upcoming test (admit card, exam details etc), we advise the students to check the official university website on a regular basis.