The University of Delhi has released the Non-Collegiate Women’s Education Board or popularly known as NCWEB 2020 Fourth Cut-off List. The cut-off list has been released for B.Com and B. A Program, some of the most popular courses offered by the varsity.
Candidates who registered for NCWEB must visit the official website – du.ac.in to view the merit list. Candidates must note that the merit list has been released in a PDF format which requires no credentials for login.
Steps to View the DU NCWEB 2020 Fourth Cut-off List
Candidates who want to view the NCWEB fourth cut-off list must refer to the steps mentioned below; they can also click on the link provided to view the merit list directly:
- Visit the official website – du.ac.in
- Click on the tab titled ‘Admissions 2020.’
- On the right-hand side corner of the page, find the section which mentions ‘Information about UG Admission.’
- Under the section, find the link titled “4th Cut-Off List 2020 – NCWEB.”
- Now select the program you want to view the merit list for, i.e., either B.Com or BA Program.
- Once done, the PDF containing the merit list will be displayed on the screen.
- View the merit list and save a copy of the same in case of future use.
Highest Cut-Off for Miranda House
Miranda House and Hansraj College have again pegged the highest cut-off for NCWEB admissions in the fourth merit list. For BA programme, while most of the seats are filled for the general category, 85.5% is recorded for the EWS category candidates. The second highest DU NCWEB fourth cut off score is 85% for admission in the B.Com programme at Hansraj College. There is no drop in cut off percentage, as the similar cut-off score was required for admissions in the third round of DU NCWEB cut off. With the release of the fourth cut-off list, most of the seats have been filled for the general and EWS category students.
Candidates must note further that the admission under the fourth cut-off list will be made from 18 November 2020 till 20 November 2020 at the respective teaching centres. The fee payment option will be available till 22 November 2020. Candidates must keep visiting the official website for regular updates on admission and other significant developments.