As per the latest report, the University of Delhi has released a special round cut off list for arts, commerce, and science streams. The cut off list is available on the official website – du.ac.in for students to check from. The special cutoff has been released for reserved categories like scheduled caste, scheduled tribes, other backward classes, economically weaker sections, people with disabilities, Kashmiri migrants and minority communities.
How to Check DU Special Drive Cut Off List Online?
Candidates who have applied for admissions to the University of Delhi can visit the official website of the varsity and follow the steps mentioned below to check the special drive cut off list. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates.
- Visit the official website – du.ac.in
- Click on “Admissions 2020” tab.
- Scroll down a bit and on the left side you will see a section titled “Information about UG Admission.”
- Under that, you will be able to see the links for the cut off lists for various streams.
- Click on whichever you want to check.
- A PDF document will be displayed on your screen.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
As per the details on the official website, the cut off marks for Kirori Mal College (OBC category) for BA Hons. Economics, BA Hons. History, BA Hons. English and B.Com Hons. is at 93.5%, 92.5 %, 92.50 % and 93.5% respectively. The Special Drive cut off was expected to be released by the end of November 2020 but was delayed since many of the officials were affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for regular updates.