The registration process for Diplomate of National Board Post-Diploma Centralised Entrance Test (DNB PDCET) 2021 will end today, i.e., 14 April 2021. The National Board of Examinations (NBE) will conduct the DNB PDCET 2021 exam on 9 May 2021. Candidates must avail the last opportunity to fill out the application form. In order to do so, they will have to visit nbe.edu.in the official website.
How to Fill Out the Application Form for DNB PDCET 2021?
Before proceeding to fill out the application form, candidates must ensure that they have gone through the eligibility criteria. Then, they can follow the steps given below after visiting the official website to fill out the application form. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates:
- Visit the official website – nbe.edu.in
- Click on the DNB PDCET tab.
- You will be redirected to the official website.
- Click on the “New Registration” link that appears on the left side of the page.
- Tick the relevant box and click on “Submit.”
- Read the instructions and click on “Close.”
- Now furnish the required details.
- Enter the captcha code and click on “Submit.”
- Log back in to upload the documents and fill out the rest of the details.
- Pay the application form fee.
- Verify all the details before submitting the application form.
- Save a copy or take a printout for future reference.