The exam date of Diplomate of National Board Post-Diploma Centralised Entrance Test (DNB PDCET) 2021 has been declared by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). The DNB PDCET 2021 exam is scheduled to be conducted on 9 May 2021. The application form will be released soon as mentioned by the authorities. The application form will be released on nbe.edu.in the official website. Candidates can fill the application form once it is released on the official website. A total of 1856 PDCET seats will be offered for 14 specialties in 942 colleges across India under this exam.
Who can apply for DNB PDCET 2021?
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria of DNB PDCET 2021 before applying for the exam.
- Candidates must have passed the final exam of PG diploma from a recognized university of India.
- Candidates must have a valid proof of passing the PG diploma final exam on or before 30 November 2020.
- Candidates must be registered to the Medical Council of India or the State Medical Council.
- Candidates who have passed the PG Diploma exit examination on or after 30 November 2020 are also eligible.
Candidates who are pursuing MD, MS, and DNB courses will not be eligible to appear for the exam.
How to Fill the Application Form of DNB PDCET 2021?
Candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria of the DNB PDCET 2021 exam before filling in the application form. Candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the application form without difficulties. Candidates can view the official notification by clicking on the direct link provided below.
- Visit the official website – nbe.edu.in
- Click on the DNB PDCET tab.
- A new page will open.
- Now click on the “new registration” link.
- Enter your details and upload the required documents.
- Select the test city.
- Now pay the registration fee.
- Verify all the details and click on submit.
- Download the application form and take a printout of the same for future reference.