The National Board of Examinations (NBE), on 6 September 2020, released the second round result for the allotment of sponsored seats. This was for the online counselling of Diplomate of National Board Centralised Entrance Test (DNB CET) and Postgraduate Centralised Entrance Test (PDCET). Along with this, NBE also released the schedule for the mop-up round. The second round results of Post MBBS and Post Diploma for the 2020 admission session are available on natboard.edu.in, the official website.
How to Check Result and Counselling Schedule for DNB CET and PDCET 2020?
- Visit the official website – natboard.edu.in
- Scroll down to the ‘NBE Notice Board’ section.
- You will see the notice regarding DNB CET and PDCET 2020.
- Click on that and go through it carefully.
During the counselling, the allotment of seats comprises details including merit position, roll number, hospital or institute, and speciality. The shortlisted candidates need to pay the first year course fee to take admission in their desired course. It is also required of them to join the allotted seat before 15 September 2020 physically.
The Process to be Followed
- Log in to your applicant portal using the login credentials.
- Pay the one-year course fee of INR 1,25,000/-
- After the course fee payment, the respective DNB seat will be frozen in favour of the candidate.
- Download the allotment letter and visit the hospital allotted to join.
- Candidates have to get their original documents verified by the respective authorities of the allotted hospital.
- Only after verification, admission will be granted to the candidates of the sponsored DNB CET & PDCET seats.
DNB CET and PDCET Counselling Schedule for Mop-Up Round
Successful candidates can check the counselling schedule for the mop-up round from the table below.
|Registration and filling choices||7-8 September 2020|
|Processing of allotment||9 September 2020|
|Result of allotment||9 September 2020|
|Payment of first year course fee||9 September 2020|
|Physical joining at the allotted institute||10-15 September 2020|
The shortlisted aspirants will be granted admission into 2,256 post-MBBS and 1,856 PDCET seats offered in 1,038 and 942 colleges and hospitals, respectively, all over India.