The Department of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE) Kerala has recently published the Revaluation and Scrutiny results of the Second Year Higher Secondary Examination, March 2020. The result was published on 27 August 2020. Candidates can view their results and related news by visiting the official website – www.dhsekerala.gov.in
Steps to Check DHSE Plus Two Revaluation Result 2020
- Visit the official website – www.dhsekerala.gov.in
- Scroll down to find the “Examination” section.
- Click on the active link titled “Revaluation and Scrutiny results of Second Year Higher Secondary Examination, March 2020”
- The PDF will be displayed on the screen.
- Find the school code and check your result using the registration number.
- Once done, go back and click on the first active link on the “Examination” section.
- The PDF containing the list of candidates eligible for a refund of the revaluation fee will be displayed.
- Find your name and save a copy for future reference.
Note for the Students
- Candidates who have a change in the score must submit their original class 12 mark sheet and the evaluated result to the respective higher secondary school principals.
- The deadline for the submission of the same is not finalized yet.
- Moreover, candidates who have a change in marks of 10% or more shall be entitled to receive their revaluation fee back.
- The remaining amount towards the RV fee in the PD account shall be remitted in the Head of Account “0202-01-102-97(03) other receipts” on or before 5 September 2020.
- The list of the students who are entitled to the refund is also published on the official website.
- Candidates can visit the official website and check out more details.