The Telangana State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) has decided to conduct the supplementary examinations. As per the dates available on the official website, the examinations are scheduled from July 3, 2020. It is to be noted that the decision to conduct the supplementary exams was taken when the Telangana Government cancelled the SSC Exams.
The exams will be conducted for many subjects. A few of them are listed below:
- Diploma in Architecture Assisstanceship
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Diploma in civil Engineering
- Diploma in Commercial and Computer practice
- Diploma in Chemical Technology
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering (Sugar Tech)
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Diploma in craft technology
- Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
The exam will be held for a duration of 2 hours.
Steps to Download Telangana Diploma Supplementary Exam Time Table
- Visit the official portal – www.sbtet.telengana.gov.in
- On the homepage, scroll down to find the “Notifications” section
- Click on the link “SBTET-Supplementary Exam Notification”
- Download and print a copy of the “SBTET-Supplementary Exam Timetable” for future use.
Principals have been issued with the following guidelines to ensure the smooth conduct of the examinations:
- Seating arrangements have to be made according to Social Distancing guidelines issued by the Government.
- All candidates appearing for the exam should be instructed to carry their own hand sanitizer in transparent containers.
- All candidates must be instructed to cover their face with masks.
- Parents of all candidates should be instructed to guide their children on precautionary measures to be taken to avoid the spread of COVID-19.
The Board was established under the authority of Government of Telangana as a supplementary office of the Department of Technical Education. The Board has many functions. Some of them are listed below:
- Periodically update the syllabi as per requirements
- Monitor the method of teaching in technical institutions
- Hold examinations and grant certificates
- Train the teachers of technical institutions