According to the latest update, the National Institute of Technology (NIT) in Karnataka has released the Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) results for round two counselling 2020. The second round counselling allotment result has been prepared on the basis of the SAT scores of the candidates. In order to check their counselling results, candidates will have to visit dasanit.org the official website.
How to Check DASA Round Two Counselling Allotment Result 2020 Online?
Candidates can visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to check their round two DASA 2020 counselling allotment results. Alternatively, candidates can also click on the direct link provided below to check their selection status:
- Visit the official website – dasanit.org
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Click on “Application for UG Programme in Engineering/Architecture.”
- Now select “I Agree,” and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter your username and password.
- Next, click on “Login.”
- Your round two DASA allotment result will be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Going by the official announcement, the DASA 2020 round two counselling is being held to shortlist candidates for admission to various undergraduate courses offered by NITs, IITs, and other premier technology institutes across the country. The candidates who were successful in securing a place in the round two counselling list will have to confirm their seats by visiting the official website, confirming the admission, and paying the requisite fees.