Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology has extended the last date to apply for B.Tech admissions. The application date has been extended till 8 October 2020 for All India Category. Candidates can fill the DAIICT B.Tech application form 2020 on daiict.ac.in the official website.
In order to fill the DAIICT application form 2020 for B.Tech admissions, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Registration: Candidates need to register by entering their personal and communication details.
- Fill the application form: In the next step, the candidates need to fill all the other details, including educational qualification and academic information.
- Upload documents: Candidates will, next, have to upload a passport-sized photograph (less than 50 kb), scanned signature, and any other form or document as mentioned.
- Application fee: The next step is to pay the application fee of Rs 1200 through net banking/ credit card/ debit card for DAIICT B.Tech registration 2020.
- Acknowledgement form: Once all the information is correctly filled and the payment is complete, the candidates can then download the acknowledgement form from the official website for future reference.
The last date to fill DAIICT BTech 2020 application form earlier was 15 September 2020, but now it has been extended till 8 October 2020. Once the DAIICT B.Tech applications are complete, the official authorities will release the merit list for the candidates who were successful in securing a seat. Next, the counselling process will be conducted, and the shortlisted candidates will have to pay the course fee to complete the B.Tech admissions for the year 2020-21.