Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT), Gujarat, has extended the deadline for submitting the application form. Candidates who wish to seek admission in one of the B.Tech courses under this institute can now apply before 15 September 2020. The courses available are B.Tech. (ICT), B.Tech. (Honours) in ICT with Minor in CS and B.Tech. (MMC).
Furthermore, the entire application process is being carried out online for the current academic year. The application forms were released back on 12 March 2020. But due to the ongoing pandemic, students are being given another chance to fill the application form. They must fill the application form before the deadline.
How to Submit DA-IICT B.Tech Application Form 2020?
- Visit the official website – www.daiict.ac.in
- Click on the “Admission” section.
- From the undergraduate category, choose either “All India Category” or “Gujarat Category.”
- The page will display all the important dates and information related to the admission procedure.
- Scroll down to click on the active link in red.
- Now fill in the required details, i.e., Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Country, Email ID.
- Set a password.
- Upload the documents in the particular format asked.
- Once done, pay the application fee of 1200 INR to complete the registration process.
- Save a copy for future reference.
Essential Points to Keep in Mind:
- Important dates related to admission procedure like the publication of merit list, last year of fee payment, orientation program, etc. will be announced later.
- For the All India Category, JEE Mains 2020 marks will be considered, and for the Gujarat Category, GUJCET 2020 scores will be considered.
- DA-IICT is conducting online classes for the current academic year until further notice.
- Candidates must visit the official website for more such updates.