The Central University of Rajasthan has released the CUCET 2020 provisional answer key today, i.e., 21 September 2020. Candidates who wrote the entrance examination, held from 18 September 2020 to 20 September 2020, can visit the official website cucetexam.in to download the provisional answer key. Candidates can refer to the steps mentioned below to download the CUCET answer key.
Steps to Download CUCET 2020 Provisional Answer Key
- Visit the official website – cucetexam.in
- On the left-hand side corner, find the tab titled, “Click to Download Answer Key.”
- Click on the tab.
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., ‘Roll Number and Date of Birth.’
- Once done, click on the login.
- Your answer key, along with the response sheet, will be displayed on the screen.
- Download a copy, if possible.
Candidates Must Note
Candidates who appeared for the CUCET 2020 examination must note the following points:
- The provisional answer key released is for the candidates to assess their performance.
- In case any discrepancy is found in the answer key, candidates can contest the same with valid proof and data.
- The time period for contesting the answer key is from 21 September 2020 to 24 September 2020. The process will be completely online.
- Once the deadline is over, the authorities will verify the contestations and release the final answer key by 30 September 2020.
- Candidates must keep visiting the official website for further information.
The Central University of Rajasthan conducts Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) for those candidates who wish to take admission into postgraduate courses in the central universities all around India. The entrance examination was conducted across 141 centres all over India. CUCET 2020 examination is held for admission to 72 UI, 344 PG, and 271 RP programmes offered by 15 central universities, four state universities, and one NIT across India.
Also Read: CUCET Result