The Central University of Rajasthan has released the Central Universities Common Entrance Test, or CUCET 2020 admit cards on their official web portal. Registered candidates can visit the official website www.cucetexam.in to download the admit card. The examination is scheduled to be conducted from 18 September 2020 to 20 September 2020. Here is a guide to download the CUCET 2020 admit card.
Steps to Download the CUCET 2020 Admit Card
- Visit the official website – www.cucetexam.in
- On the top left-hand side corner of the page, find the tab which mentions “Click to Download Admit Card.”
- Click on the tab.
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., application ID and date of birth.
- In case you forget your Application ID, you need to enter your email ID, mobile number, and date of birth to log in again.
- CUCET 2020 admit card will be displayed on the screen upon login. Check the details and download the admit card.
Particulars Mentioned on the CUCET 2020 Admit Card
- Name of the applicant
- Date of birth
- Examination date and time
- Examination venue
- Reporting time
- COVID-19 advisory or exam day guidelines
- Photograph and signature
Exam Day Guidelines to be Followed by the Candidates
All candidates must go through each and every detail mentioned on the admit card as well as the exam-related advisory or guidelines. Candidates must adhere to the guidelines to the best of their abilities. Here are some general guidelines which the candidates must keep in mind on the examination day:
- Try reaching the examination venue on the reporting time as mentioned on your admit cards.
- Do not forget to carry the CUCET 2020 admit card along with a photo id proof for verification.
- Carry these items with you apart from the admit card and the photo id proof:
- Blue/Black ballpoint pen
- Hand sanitizer (50ml)
- Transparent water bottle
- Surgical gloves
- Face mask
- Cooperate with the team with the frisking and other security-related procedures.
- Entry into and exit from the examination hall will be in a staggered form and on the indication of the invigilator.
- Do not carry any electronic devices as resorting to UFM or unfair means may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- If any candidate is tested positive for COVID-19, he/she must inform the authorities beforehand so that adequate measures can be taken.
- If a candidate fails to adhere to the guidelines mentioned in the admit card, the CUCET authorities have the right to take strict action against that candidate.
The Central University of Rajasthan conducts Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) for those candidates who wish to take admission into Postgraduate courses in the central universities all around India. CUCET 2020 is scheduled from 18 September till 20 September 2020. Candidates must keep visiting the official website for further information.