The application process for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) December 2019 will wind up today on September 25, 2019.
This happens to be the extended deadline to apply for the examination. Earlier, the CTET December 2019 registration was scheduled to conclude on September 18, 2019. Therefore, the candidates are advised to complete the process as soon as possible.
In order to help with the last-minute rush, the exam conducting authority the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has opened two new servers and has extended the last date online application process. The server links have been provided below
The examination, as scheduled will be held on Sunday, December 8, 2019 in 110 cities across the nation. An In depth, step-by-step procedure to submit the CTET December 2019 application form is as follows
- Step 1: Firstly, you have to log on to the official website ctet.nic.in
- Step 2: Futher, you need to find “Apply Online” link and open the same.
- Step 3: Upon landing on next page, you have to fill the online application form. After its completion, please note down your Registration No./Application No. for future use.
- Step 4: After filling the form, you will need to upload scanned images of your recent Photograph and Signature. Please keep in mind that your signature should not be smudged.
- Step 5: Last step to for submission of your application is to pay the exam fee via e-challan (Offline mode) or debit/credit card (Online mode).
- Step 6: For your future reference, it is advised to take a print out of your application form.
CTET Application Fee can be paid through both online and offline modes. CTET exam form 2019 fees for General or OBC candidates writing Paper-1 or Paper-2 will be INR 700 and the candidates applying for both the exams have to pay INR 1200. Candidates belonging to (SC/ST/PWD/Female) writing Paper-1 or Paper-2 have to pay INR 350 and the candidates applying for both the exams have to pay INR 600.
CTET 2019 Syllabus
CTET 2019 syllabus for Paper 1 and Paper 2 is as follows:
Paper 1: CTET 2019 syllabus for Paper 1 includes Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I (compulsory), Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Language II (compulsory).
Paper 2: CTET 2019 syllabus for Paper 2 includes Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory), Language I, Language II, Mathematics and Science, Social Studies.
CTET 2019 Exam Pattern
CTET exam 2019 is conducted in offline mode. CTET exam pattern will have two phases, Paper-1 and Paper 2. Questions asked in both the CTET exam papers are objective multiple type of choice questions. Candidates who qualify both the papers of CTET 2019 exam will be called for the Interview process.
Note – For detailed information, the official Information Bulletin December 2019 PDF file can be accessed/downloaded by clicking on the following link – CTET Information Bulletin December 2019
Central Teacher Eligibility Test
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is a national level entrance exam that is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) with an aim to appoint teachers for Primary level and Upper Primary level. The CBSE has been entrusted by the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development to conduct the CTET exam every year twice.
The test helps in recruiting candidates for teaching profile all across the CBSE board in India. The Government of India introduced the CTET Exam in order to improve or bring new standards in teaching. All graduates are eligible to apply for CTET 2019 exam.