The Central Board of Secondary Education has started the application correction window for CTET. Candidates can visit the official website – ctet.nic.in to make changes to the exam centers in their application forms. The CTET 2020 examination has now been postponed to 31 January 2021. It was earlier scheduled to be conducted on 5 July 2020.
According to the official notification, CBSE will be adding twenty-three new examination centres for CTET to accommodate the maximum number of candidates in their own town or village. CBSE undertook this step in light of the COVID-19 pandemic demanding social distancing norms to be followed and to avoid travelling as best as possible.
CTET 2020: Important Dates
|CTET 2020 application correction window||7 November 2020 – 11 November 2020|
|CTET 2020 admit card release date||To be announced|
|CTET 2020 exam date||31 January 2021|
How to Make Corrections in the CTET 2020 Application Form?
- Visit the official website – ctet.nic.in
- Scroll down and tap on “Click Here for Exam City Correction.”
- You will be redirected to the login portal.
- Now enter your application number, password, and security pin.
- Click on “Sign In.”
- Once logged in, make the required changes to your application form.
- Submit after saving your changes.
- Save a copy or take a print out of the application form for future reference.
List of New CTET 2020 exam centres
Candidates who have registered for the CTET 2020 exam must go through the following list of the new examination centres/cities added:
- Ambedkar Nagar,
- Udham Singh Nagar
Candidates must keep visiting the official website – ctet.nic.in to keep themselves abreast with the latest information on the examination schedule, the release of admit cards, etc.