The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the conducting body of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test or CTET examination for the recruitment of teachers all over India. The examination is conducted twice a year in January and July for the eligible candidates. But owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, the July session could not be conducted and has been slated for 31 January 2021. After the release of the revised schedule of the CTET 2020 examination, the registered candidates had requested the authorities to allow them to change the examination venue.
As many of the candidates have migrated to their home towns following the nationwide lockdown, a change in the examination centre has become a mandate. Following the requests, CBSE has allowed the candidates to change the examination venue to their nearest possible place. The deadline for changing the examination venue has been further extended till 26 November 2020.
How to Make Corrections in the CTET 2020 Application Form?
- Visit the official website – ctet.nic.in
- Scroll down and tap on “Click Here for Exam City Correction.”
- You will be redirected to the login portal.
- Now enter your application number, password, and security pin.
- Click on “Sign In.”
- Once logged in, make the required changes to your application form.
- Submit after saving your changes.
- Save a copy or take a print out of the application form for future reference.
List of New CTET Examination Centres
CBSE has made a crucial attempt in making sure that all the candidates are allotted the examination venue close to their home towns to avoid travelling in the pandemic. Candidates who have registered for the CTET 2020 exam must go through the following list of the new examination centres/cities added:
- Ambedkar Nagar
- Udham Singh Nagar
Candidates must keep visiting the official website – ctet.nic.in to keep themselves abreast with the latest information on the examination schedule, the release of admit cards, etc.