The National Testing Agency released the CSIR NET 2020 provisional answer key on 3 December 2020 in online mode. The answer key has been made available on csirnet.nta.nic.in the official website. In order to check their answer keys, candidates will have to visit the official website and login using their application number and password / date of birth. The authorities have also provided the option to challenge the answer key by submitting enough evidence in support of the objection.
CSIR UGC NET Important Dates
|CSIR NET exam date||19, 21, 26 November 2020|
|CSIR UGC NET provisional answer key release date||3 December 2020|
|CSIR NET answer key challenge portal||3 December 2020 to 5 December 2020|
How To Check the CSIR NET Answer Key Online?
Candidates can visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to view their answer key. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates:
- Visit the official website – csirnet.nta.nic.in
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on “Display Question Paper/ Answer Key Challenge” link.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Now, login either through application number and password or application number and date of birth.
- Next, enter your application number, date of birth / password and security pin.
- Click on “Sign In.”
- Your answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- If you want to challenge the answer key, click on the question number and and provide the supporting documents.
- Next, click on “Save your Claims and Pay Fee.”
- Pay the requisite fees using either debit/credit card or net banking.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
About CSIR NET 2020
CSIR NET is a national level exam which is conducted twice a year. The exam is held for five subjects – Physical Science, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Chemical Sciences and Earth Sciences. Since the provisional answer key is out now, the conducting body will consider all the objections and challenges and then release the final answer key. Candidates are, thus, advised to keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.