As per the latest report, CSEET 2021 admit card has been released by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). Candidates who have applied for the CSEET exam can visit icsi.edu the official website and download the admit card. The exam is scheduled to be held on 9 January 2021.
How to download the CSEET 2021 admit card?
Candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps to download their admit card without any difficulties. Alternatively, candidates can also click on the direct link provided below to download their admit card.
- Visit the official website – icsi.edu
- Click on the “STUDENT” tab.
- Now select “Academic Portal”.
- Scroll down and click on the “CSEET” portal.
- Now click on the “Admit Card for the students appearing in CSEET to be held on 9th January 2021” link.
- You’ll be directed to a new page.
- Now enter “Unique Request ID” and “Date of Birth”.
- Click on login.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates must download and take a printout of the same.
Details Mentioned on the CSEET 2021 Admit Card
The CSEET 2021 admit card will contain the below-mentioned details.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Date of examination
- Time of examination
All candidates appearing for the CSEET 2021 exam are advised to download and install the Safe Exam Browser (SEB) software. It is compulsory for all the candidates as the exam is scheduled to be held in a home-based online manner through the SEB software.