The Central Seat Allocation Board has started the registration for CSAB 2020 special round counselling online at csab.nic.in the official website. CSAB will conduct counselling for admission in vacant seats since all rounds of JoSAA counselling are now complete. Special vacant seats filled through CSAB counselling will be conducted for NITs, IIITs, and other GFTIs. The allotment of seats will be carried out based on the marks secured by the candidates in JEE Main 2020.
Students who wish to participate in CSAB counselling 2020 will have to register for the seat allotment process. The CSAB registration process started today, i.e., 17 November 2020 and will continue till 19 November 2020 (11:59 PM IST). Only registered candidates will be considered for the seat allotment process.
How to Register and Fill Choices for CSAB 2020 Special Round Counselling Online?
Candidates who wish to register for CSAB special round counselling process can visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below for the same:
- Visit the official website – csab.nic.in
- Scroll down and click on “CSAB Special Round – Registration and Choice Filling.”
- Enter your JEE Main application number, password and security pin.
- Click on “Login.”
- Now click on the live link to register.
- Fill in your choices.
- Pay the requisite fees, if any.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Eligibility Criteria for CSAB 2020 Special Rounds
- Candidates with a valid JEE Main rank.
- Candidates who were not allotted any seats or did not participate in the JoSAA counselling 2020.
- Candidates who were allotted seats in NITs, IIITs or GFTIs through JoSAA counselling but they opted for participation in CSAB special round counselling at the time of reporting to allotted institute.
Once the registration is complete, candidates will be called for online reporting where they can exercise their options. After that, the candidate will have to pay the seat acceptance fees. The result for CSAB 2020 first special round 1 seat allotment counselling will be declared on 20 November 2020. The opportunity to exercise options and report online will be available till 23 November 2020. The second round of seat allotment for CSAB list will be released on 25 November 2020.