The Osmania University, Hyderabad, has released the CPGET 2020 application forms on 18 September 2020. Interested candidates who wish to apply for various postgraduate courses can visit the official website, ‘tscpget.com,’ to fill the application form.
The last date for submitting the application forms is 19 October 2020, without the late fee. The Common Post Graduate Entrance Test will begin from 31 October 2020. Candidates can follow the instructions given below to apply for the entrance examination.
How to Apply for CPGET 2020?
- Go to the official website – tscpget.com.
- Under the section titled, “Application,” click on the first active link, which mentions, “Application Fee Payment.”
- Enter the required credentials, i.e., the last qualifying examination, its hall ticket number, a valid email id, phone number, and other required information.
- Once done, select the payment mode.
- You will be redirected to the payment gateway.
- U.R. candidates need to pay INR 800/- and the Reserved Category students need to pay INR 600/-.
- Once done, you will have to log in again using the credentials and start filling the application form.
- Upload the documents very carefully, in the exact format as asked.
- Do not forget to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Candidates must note that the last date for filling the application form without the late fee is 19 October 2020. After which, a charge of INR 500/- will be applicable as late fee till 26 October 2020, and further, INR 2000/- will be levied till 29 October 2020. The tentative date for the examination is 31 October 2020 onwards. Candidates must keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.
About CPGET 2020
A state-level Common Post Graduate Entrance Test (CPGET) 2020 is being conducted by the Osmania University, for admissions into various Postgraduate Courses like M.A., M.Sc., M.Com, P.G. Diploma courses, and five-year Integrated Programmes like M.A., M.Sc., M.B.A, etc. offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru, Satavahana, and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities, for the Academic year 2020-2021.