The Osmania University, Hyderabad, has released the CPGET 2020 admit cards. Candidates who registered for the Common Post Graduate Entrance Test (CPGET 2020) must visit the official website, tscpget.com to download the hall ticket. The last date for submitting the application form was 19 October 2020, without the late fee. The CPGET admit card will mention various key details such as candidate’s name, date of birth, their father’s name, their category, roll number, exam centre, the selected programme, reporting time, and exam date.
How to Download CPGET 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates who applied for the CPGET 2020 entrance examination must refer to the steps mentioned below to download the hall ticket. Alternatively, candidates can also click on the direct link provided to download the admit card:
- Go to the official website – tscpget.com
- On the landing page, click on the link ‘Download Hall Ticket.’
- Enter the required credentials, i.e., registration Number, date of birth and exam paper for the entrance test.
- Once done, verify the details and click on the ‘download hall ticket’ button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- View the admit card and verify all the particulars thoroughly.
- Do not forget to take a print out of the admit card for future reference.
About the Examination
A state-level Common Post Graduate Entrance Test (CPGET) by the Osmania University is conducted for admissions into various Postgraduate Courses like M.A., M.Sc., M.Com, P.G. Diploma courses, and five-year Integrated Programmes like M.A., M.Sc., M.B.A, etc. offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru, Satavahana, and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities, for the Academic year 2020-2021.