As per the resources, JEE main 2021 correction window will open from 27 January 2021 by the National Testing Agency. The correction window can be visited at jeemain.nta.nic.in the official website. The last date to make changes in your JEE Mains application form is 30 January 2021.
How to Use the JEE Main 2021 Correction Window?
Students should keep these steps in mind before using the JEE main 2021 correction application form:
- Visit the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Login to your account using your JEE application number and password.
- Click on the JEE main correction application form.
- You can edit and make changes to the JEE Main application form for the year 2021.
- After making all the changes, click on the submit button.
What Changes Can You Make With JEE Main Correction Window 2021?
The JEE main correction window allows you to edit fields like personal details, academic records, preferred language of examination, your category and choice of paper.
If you have changed your category from general to reserved, you will not get the refund amount. However, if you have changed from reserved to the general category, you will have to pay the due amount. You cannot make changes in every field. Only selective fields can be edited through JEE Main correction form 2021.
The last day to apply for JEE main 2021 was 23 January and for payment was 24 January. The JEE Main 2021 will be conducted four times this year- February, March, April and May. The first session for the JEE main exam will be held from 23 February to 26 February.