Candidates who want to edit their JEE Main 2021 application form can use the JEE Main 2021 correction window, which has been opened by the National Testing Agency (NTA) today. The correction facility will be available till 30 January 2021. After the final date, candidates will not be able to make any further changes in their application form. Candidates can edit only selected fields like personal details, category, mode of examination and choice of paper.
Steps to make corrections in JEE Main Application Form 2021
Candidates should follow these steps while making corrections in their application form:
- Visit the official website- jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the “Image Correction JEE(Main) 2021”
- Login using your credentials (application number and password).
- Now, you can edit your application form. Candidates can make changes only in selective fields like personal details, mode of examination, language preferred, choice of exam and category.
- After making all the changes, verify the details again and click on the submit button.
- Print the application form for future reference.
If any candidate has not corrected their JEE Main 2021 application form till 30 January 2021, the form will not be considered for admission and will not be able to appear for the JEE Main 2021 exam. Candidates will not be given any further time after 30 January 2021 to correct the application form. The first session for JEE Main 2021 will be held from 23 February to 26 February at various exam centres.