Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal has started accepting applications for JEMAT 2020 from April 15, 2020. Candidates wishing to apply can do so by visiting the official website- makautwb.ac.in
The exam is for a duration of 2 hours and comprises of 100 multiple choice questions. Pattern of question paper is as follows:
- General English comprises of 40 questions and carries 40 marks.
- Mathematics comprises of 40 questions and carries 40 marks.
- Logical reasoning comprises of 20 questions and carries 20 marks.
Important dates and events of JEMAT 2020
|Online registration for JEMAT begins||April 15, 2020|
|Closure of online registrations||May 30, 2020|
Steps to apply for JEMAT 2020
- Visit the official portal of JEMAT 2020- makautwb.ac.in
- On the homepage, under the “NOTICES” tab, find and click on the link “CET and JEMAT online application”.
- On the redirected page, click on the link “Apply Online For JEMAT”.
- Complete the JEMAT registration process and submit the details.
- On successful completion, a registration number will be sent to the email id registered. Then, login using the credentials.
- Fill in the application form and upload scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Select the exam centre and mode.
- Pay the required amount of fee.
- Agree to the declaration and complete filling the application form.
- Download and take a printout of JEMAT 2020 application form for future use.
Fee for JEMAT 2020
|For General / OBC Category||Rs. 600|
|For SC / ST/ PwD Category||Rs. 350|
Educational qualification for JEMAT 2020
- The minimum criteria for admission to AICTE/MBA/MHA approved PG Diploma programs is a Bachelors degree in Engineering/ Technology/Arts/ Science/ CommerceMedical/Dental/Agriculture or other professional courses from recognized universities.
- Candidates pursuing final examination, may also apply.
JEMAT (Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test) 2020 is a state level eligibility test conducted by the MAKAUTWB for the Govt. of West Bengal. Test is held every year for admission into the MBA/MHA/AICTE, which are approved PG Diploma courses provided by the Management Institutions of the State (both government and private). This online entrance test is conducted by West Bengal University of Technology, according to the guidelines framed by AICTE, on behalf of the State Government.
About Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University Of Technology, West Bengal
The University became operational on January 15, 2001, with the assumption of the office of the first Vice Chancellor as a sequel to the promulgation of The West Bengal University Of Technology Act, 2001, as per the West Bengal Act XV of 2000 passed by the West Bengal Legislature. Consequent of the Notification from the Department of Higher Education, Government of West Bengal, dated June 15, 2001, the University began its academic program, from July 16, 2001 and has entered the eighth year of its functioning.