The Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka has released the application form for COMEDK 2021 online on the official website. Candidates who wish to register can do so by filling the application form available on comedk.org the official website. The application form has been released for COMEDK UGET and Uni-GAUGE-E and the last day to apply is 20 May 2021. Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before proceeding to fill out the application form.
How to Fill COMEDK UGET and Uni-GAUGE E Application Form Online?
Candidates can visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to fill out the application form. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates.
- Visit the official website – comedk.org
- Scroll down to the section titled “Important Links.”
- Under that, click on “click here to login/register for engineering application.”
- Click on “Register/Login.”
- Under that “Click here for Registration.”
- Fill in the details – name, email address, mobile number, etc.
- Log back in to complete the application process.
- Pay the requisite application fee.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
- Candidates do not need to send the application form copy to COMEDK 2021 office, however, they should download, take a printout of it and keep it safe till the completion of the admission process.