The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges, Karnataka (COMEDK) is all set to conduct the COMEDK UGET 2020 tomorrow, i.e., August 19, 2020. Candidates who still haven’t downloaded the COMEDK admit card can do so at the earliest. COMEDK has directed all candidates to go through the advisory printed on the admit card. Any violation of the listed protocols can lead to the cancellation of candidature. Follow the guidelines mentioned below to avoid last-minute panic.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Important Guidelines
- Candidates must avoid stress at any cost as it can lead to deterioration of health.
- Candidates must carry the following items along with them on the final day of examination:
- Admit Card.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Surgical gloves (preferable)
- N-95 mask (preferred)
- Hand Sanitizer
- If a candidate is found carrying any electronic device, smartwatch, calculator, etc. his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- Candidates must reach the examination venue at the stipulated time.
- No gathering of the crowd is permissible around the premises.
- Social distancing norms are strictly applicable to all.
- The guardians accompanying the candidates must not enter the examination hall beyond the permissible point.
About COMEDK UGET 2020
COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test is a state-level entrance test which is regulated by the government of Karnataka. COMEDK is conducted in an online mode. For the current academic year, examination centres increased to 342 across 30 Indian States. Owing to the social distancing norms laid down by the government because of the worsening effect of the COVID-19, this decision was undertaken.
The qualified candidates are given admission to various undergraduate professional courses like in engineering, medical, dental, architecture, etc. in the participating institutions. COMEDK UGET is one of the most well balanced competitive examinations which tests a candidate’s theoretical as well as practical skills. Candidates must take the mock test to ensure that their preparation is on the right track. Candidates must visit the official website regularly for latest updates.