The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) has started the registration process for the UGET counselling of COMEDK 2020. The eligible candidates are required to complete the choice filling process for round 1 of COMEDK UGET counselling 2020. During the choice filling, candidates can select the college and course of their preference by logging in onto the exam portal. In order to do so, candidates will have to visit – comedk.org the official website.
How to Fill Course and College Preference for COMEDK UGET 2020 Counselling Online?
Candidates can visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to fill the college and course choice for COMEDK UGET counselling 2020. Alternatively, candidates can also click on the direct link provided below for the same:
- Visit the official website – comedk.org
- Click on “Engineering Application Login” tab.
- Now enter your application sequence number/user ID and password.
- Click on “Login.”
- Now on the top, you will find the “Choice Filling” tab.
- Next, tap on “Click here to view Choice Filling Form.”
- You can click on the college/course to view the list.
- Click on “Add” to select a college or course.
- Click on “Save” and then “Ok.”
- After doing it successfully, click o “PREVIEW AND PRINT” to take a print out for future reference.
Important Dates for COMEDK UGET 2020 Counselling
The detailed schedule for COMEDK UGET counselling 2020 is listed below:
|Exam / Counselling Event||Date|
|Start of the choice filling process||23 November 2020 (12 PM IST)|
|End date for the choice filling process||25 November 2020 (4 PM IST)|
|Mock seat allotment results||27 November 2020 (11 AM IST)|
|Facility to edit /correct the preferences||27 November 2020 – 28 November 2020|
|COMEDK UGET 2020 final seat allotment result||30 November 2020 (11 AM IST)|
|Deadline to confirm the seats||2 December 2020 (12 PM IST)|
Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for a regular update on the next steps in the admission procedure.