National Testing Agency has released admit card for Common Management Admission Test 2020 on its official website. Candidates who had registered for the exam can download the admit card from NTA CMAT official website- cmat.nta.nic.in
NTA will conduct CMAT 2020 on 28th January 2020. A total 74486 candidates have registered for it. The test will be conducted at 245 centers in 104 Cities of 30 States/UTs. Exam will take place from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
Following the release of admit card, NTA released an advisory notification for candidates attending the exam. Candidates must go through notification to get a complete clarity on the guidelines of CMAT exam conduction.
Steps to download CMAT admit card 2020
Visit CMAT official website cmat.nta.nic.in
Click the link to download CMAT admit card.
You will be left with two options to download the admit card.
‘Application Number‘ and ‘Password.’
‘Application Number‘ and ‘Date-of-Birth.’
Click any of the links given above.
Enter the credentials and click on the ‘Sign-in’ button.
The CMAT 2020 admit card will appear on screen.
Download and take the printout of the admit card for exam purposes.
Candidates must check the following details on the admit card:
- Reporting Time at Centre
- Gate Closing time of Centre
- Date of Examination
- Shift and Timings of Test
- Venue of Test
Candidates should carry the following documents along with the admit card to the exam hall:
- One passport size photo which is the same as the one uploaded in the application form.
- An original ID proof (valid). It can be PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/E- Aadhaar/Ration Card/ Bank Passbook with Photograph.
- PwD certificate for candidates from that category.
- Essentials for doing rough work will be provided to candidates. The rough sheet provided must be returned to the invigilator after the exam. It has to be returned with the candidate’s name written on it. The admit card must also be returned.