The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2021 registration date has been extended by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The registration date is extended till 30 January 2021. Candidates who are yet to apply can now apply and pay the registration fees till 31 January. The authority has also announced that the correction window will open from 1 February till 2 February 2021. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the CMAT 2021 exam.
CMAT 2021 Important Dates
Candidates applying for CMAT 2021 must take into account the crucial dates of the relevant events given in the following table.
|CMAT 2021 registration begins||23 December 2020|
|Last date to register||30 January 2021|
|Last date to pay the registration fee||31 January 2021|
|Make corrections in the application form||1 – 2 February 2021|
|Admit card release||To be notified|
|Exam dates||22 February and 27 February 2021|
How to Apply for CMAT 2021?
Candidates who want to apply for CMAT 2021 exam must follow the below-given steps to avoid any difficulty. Alternatively, candidates can click on the direct link provided below to apply.
- Visit the official website – cmat.nta.nic.in
- Click on the “Apply for CMAT 2021” link on the homepage.
- The registration portal will open in a new tab.
- Now click on the “New Registration” link at the bottom left.
- Read and agree to the instructions by clicking on the check box, and click on the “Click here to Proceed” link.
- Fill out the application form and upload the documents.
- Now pay the application fee and click on the “Submit” button.
- Download and save the application form for future reference.
Documents Required for CMAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates applying for CMAT 2021 must ensure that they keep the below-mentioned documents ready before starting the application process:
- Qualification details
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Valid email Id and phone number