The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit card for CMAT 2021 today, 24 March 2021, online on the official website. Candidates who are appearing for the exam can download their admit card from the official website. To do that, they need to log in to their accounts using the credentials such as their application number and password. The admit card is an essential document without which candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
How to Download CMAT 2021 Admit Card?
The National Testing Agency has released the admit card online on its official website. Candidates can perform the given instructions to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website- cmat.nta.nic.in
- Click on the “CMAT 2021: Download Admit Card” link.
- Login to your account using your application number, date of birth, and security PIN.
- Download and take a print out of the card for further reference.
Details Mentioned in CMAT Admit Card
Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam without their admit cards. Refer to the given list of details that should be mentioned in your admit card.
- Roll number of the candidate
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Application number
- Test name
- Paper medium
- Reporting time at the centre
- Gate closing time
- Date of examination
- Shift allotted
- Test centre number
- Address of the examination centre
- Candidate’s signature and photograph