The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)-2020 will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on January 24, 2020
The registration window for the examination has been set between November 1 to November 30, 2019 respectively. The admit card, on the other hand, will be released on December 24, 2019.
CMAT is a national level examination held for admission to MBA, PGDM, Executive PGDM, and PGCM courses. This National Level exam facilitates institutes around India to select suitable students for admission in all management programs approved by The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
CMAT 2020 Application Details
Candidates should make sure that they fill CMAT 2020 application form well before the deadline. Specifications involved in the Application Form are as follows:
- Registration: In order to register for CMAT 2020, the candidates have to access site as a new user. The Self-registration form will have to be uploaded to the website with basic and correct details of the candidate.
- Essentials: Documents required for application process include personal documents for address and identification, SSLC/10th Grade/ Equivalent details, 12th/ Equivalent/ Diploma course details, Graduation details, other professional degree details, Postgraduate details.
Steps to apply for CMAT 2020 Exam
The brief gist of the application process for CMAT 2020 Examination is as follows
- Candidates must first enter their login credentials to continue to fill the application form.
- Once you have logged in to your account, you can fill the required details in the application form.
- After filling the Application Form for CMAT 2020, you have to upload the required scanned documents.
- Before submitting the Application Form, you have to pay the registration fee either through online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking) or offline (E-Challan) channels.
- Finally, the candidates need to view CMAT Registration Summary and then need to save Filled in Form and “Submit”
- Take a printout of the Application Form and payment receipt for future reference.
CMAT Exam 2020 Application Fee
Specifications involving the payment of the Application Fee for CMAT 2020 are as follows:
- CMAT 2020 Fee: CMAT 2020 Exam Fees for OBC and General category candidates is INR 1400.
- Payment mode: Fee can be paid through Net banking, Credit card or Debit card and apart from this, the candidate might also deposit fees as cash deposit at any State Bank of India branch against challan that is generated online on CMAT 2020 website.
- Fee for Reserved category: For reserved quota, CMAT 2020 Application form costs INR 700. Candidates should bear additional bank charges.
- Non-refundable: The examination fee is non-refundable.
CMAT 2020 Sylabus and Exam Details
The official conducting authority of CMAT, which is NTA does not release any official syllabus. However, the CMAT 2020 Syllabus will consist of Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability and General Awareness.
CMAT 2020 will be conducted in in two shifts as an online examination (CBT). The exam pattern shall consist of 100 questions which are divided into 4 sections with 25 questions each. For each wrong answer, 1 mark is deducted and for every correct answer, 4 marks are allotted. The examination duration is 3 hours and the medium in which exam conducted is in English.
For more information, queries or updates regarding the exam, the students are advised to visit the official exam website ntacmat.nic.in.