The National Testing Agency will commence the CMAT 2020 exam Application Process on 1st November 2019 on its official website
The last date to submit Application Form is on November 30, 2019. CMAT 2020 Admit Card will be issued by the authority online on December 24, 2019. CMAT 2020 will be conducted online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT) on January 24, 2020. After completion of examination results will be declared on February 3, 2020. Once candidates clear CMAT 2020, he/she will be called for counselling process on February 25, 2020.
NTA CMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
NTA has set some criteria for taking CMAT Test and candidates should check whether they clear CMAT eligibility criteria before starting the application form.
For PGDM/ MBA – CMAT Eligibility for MBA is that Candidates should have a recognized Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum duration of 3 years.
For PGCM – Bachelor’s Degree related to programme with a minimum duration of 3 years.
For Executive PGDM – Candidate must have a recognized Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum duration of 3 years. Candidates who are looking to pursue a degree in executive MBA needs to have a minimum of 2 years of Work Experience.
Candidate must be a graduate (10+2+3) from any recognized university and applicants who are pursuing a final year of their studies can also apply for CMAT 2020. General category candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% marks and SC/ST category students must have secured 45
CMAT 2020 Exam Registration Process
To steps to be followed to complete the CMAT 2020 exam application process online are as follows
- Go to the official NTA CMAT 2020 exam website ntacmat.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on registration portal and fill in the details
- Now login the CMAT 2020 portal using your newly generated login credentials
- Fill the online application form and upload the documents, photograph and signature
- Pay the fee of CMAT 2020 and submit the Application Form
- Download confirmation page and take printout for future use
CMAT 2020 Registration Fee Details
The examination fee is non-refundable. The specifications involving in paying Application Fee for CMAT 2020 are as follows:
- Exam Fee: CMAT 2020 Exam Fees for OBC and General category candidates is INR 1400.
- Payment mode: Fee can be paid through Net Banking, Credit card or Debit card and apart from this candidate might also deposit fees as cash deposit at any State Bank of India branch against challan that is generated online on CMAT 2020 website.
- Fee for Reserved category: For reserved quota, CMAT 2020 Application form costs INR 700. Candidates should bear additional bank charges.
NTA (National Testing Agency), which is an exam conducting authority for CMAT 2020 decides upon various testing centres for conducting CMAT 2020. CMAT 2020 will be conducted in 80 cities across India. Candidates can choose any 3 preferred exam cities as exam centre while filling Application Form. The seats will be allotted to you based on availability. Candidates must carry CMAT 2020 Admit Card along with any government ID proof (Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card) for identity proof.