CLAT 2021 registration window will close tomorrow on 15 May 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website of the Consortium of National Law Universities to register themselves for the exam. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 13 June 2021 from 2 PM to 4 PM. Candidates must check the eligibility of the exam criteria before applying for the exam. The basic eligibility is to complete class 12 or an equivalent examination with passing marks.
How to Apply for CLAT 2021?
The Consortium of National Law Universities will close the registration process for CLAT 2021 tomorrow. Candidates can apply for the exam with the help of the following steps.
- Visit the official website – consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- Click on the link to register for the exam.
- Enter your name, email address and mobile number to generate login credentials.
- Now, log in to your account with the registered mobile number and password.
- Fill out the personal details, academic details, communication details, etc., in the application form.
- Upload the candidate’s photograph, signature and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee online, which is INR 4000 for the general category and INR 3500 for SC/ST.
- After verifying the details, submit the form.
CLAT 2021 Exam Schedule
Candidates can check the upcoming events for the CLAT 2021 exam from the following table.
|Official notification of exam date||27 December 2020|
|Online registration start date||1 January 2021|
|Online registration closing date||15 May 2021|
|Release of admit card||May 2021|
|Exam date||13 June 2021|
|Results and merit list release||June/July 2021|