Following the most recent update, the Consortium of National Law Universities (NLU) has extended the last date of registration for CLAT 2021 to 30 April 2021. Earlier, the last date to complete the registration process was 31 March 2021, which has now been extended to 30 April 2021. In order to fill out the application form, candidates will have to visit consortiumofnlus.ac.in the official website. The Law entrance exam will be conducted on 13 June 2021 in pen and paper mode.
Important Dates of CLAT 2021
To check the important dates for CLAT 2021 exam, candidates can refer to the table below:
|Release of Notification||27 December 2020|
|Online registration starts||1 January 2021|
|Last date to apply||30 2021|
|Availability of admit card||To Be Announced|
|CLAT 2021 Exam||13 June 2021|
How to Register for CLAT 2021 Online?
Candidates can visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to register and fill out the application form. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates:
- Visit the official website – consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- On the landing page, click on the link for registration.
- Now, on the left side, click on “Register.”
- You will be redirected to a new window.
- Furnish the details and click on “Register.”
- Log back in to complete the application process.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the requisite application fee.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.