Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) Odisha has released the Higher Secondary Examination results for the Commerce Stream today, i.e., 19 August 2020. Candidates who wrote the class 12 exam can view their CHSE result 2020 by visiting any of the official websites of the Odisha board mentioned below.
For students’ ease and a preventive measure of a server breakdown, CHSE will make the results available on two separate websites. A total of 25,770 students appeared for the examinations and are waiting for the result. Students can follow the steps mentioned below to view the result.
Official websites to check CHSE Odisha class 12 Commerce result 2020:
Steps to Check CHSE Odisha Commerce Results 2020
- Visit the official website – www.orissaresults.nic.in
- Click on the activated link which says ‘Annual CHSE Exams (+2 Commerce) – 2020’.
- Enter your “Registration Number”, “Roll Number”, and the “Image Text”.
- Make sure all the credentials are valid and then click on the “Submit” button.
- View the results displayed on the screen.
- Do not forget to save a copy of it for future reference.
Details to Check on the Result Page
The final result must have all the particulars mentioned below. Candidates must check all of them thoroughly.
- Name of the candidate.
- Date of Birth.
- Application/Registration Number.
- Roll Number.
- Subjects Opted or Appeared.
- Subject-wise marks scored.
- Cumulative marks achieved.
- Final status.
Essential Points to Keep in Mind
- In case a candidate is unable to access the official website, he/she must not panic. It is a usual phenomenon due to heavy traffic resulting in a server crash.
- They must wait and try again after some time.
- Candidates must remember that the result declared will be in the provisional form.
- For the actual statement of marks and other official documents, candidates will have to approach the respective school authorities.
- The examinations, which were supposed to be conducted from 23 to 28 March 2020, were canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The candidates were assessed for those subjects as per the guidelines laid down by the Examination Committee of the Council, approved by the Government of India.
- The guidelines were formulated keeping in mind the well being of the students.
- If a student feels dissatisfied with the result, they can appear for the re-examination which will be scheduled as and when CHSE deems favorable.
- Candidates must keep visiting the official website regularly for further updates.