As per the latest report, Chandigarh University has started the application registration process for Chandigarh University CET 2021 online on 14 December 2020. Candidates who wish to register for admissions to Chandigarh University can do so by visiting cucet.cuchd.in the official website. In order to register, candidates will have to fill out the requisite details and upload the respective documents. The last date to register is 29 May 2021.
Chandigarh University CET 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can refer to the table below to get an idea of the important dates for CUCET 2021:
|Registration for Chandigarh University CET starts||14 December 2020|
|Last date to register for Chandigarh University CET 2021||29 May 2021|
|Conduct of Chandigarh University CET-I||14 December 2020 to 31 May 2021|
How to Register and Fill Out the Chandigarh University CET Application Form Online?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to fill out the Chandigarh University CET application form. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided for the ease of the candidates:
- Visit the official website – cucet.cuchd.in
- On the landing page, you will see the register now section.
- Fill in the details – name, email address, mobile number, city, program, and date of birth.
- Click on “Register Now.”
- Upon successful registration, you will receive a password and Chandigarh University CET ID on your registered mobile number.
- Log back in using the same.
- Fill out the rest of the application form by uploading the required documents.
- Upload a scanned copy of your signature and photograph.
- Pay the application fees of INR 1000 which includes prospectus charges as well.
- Carefully verify all the details before submitting the application form.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
It is imperative that candidates go through the eligibility criteria first before proceeding to fill out the application form. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website to stay abreast of the latest updates.