CEED 2020 result has been declared by IIT Bombay. Candidates who had appeared for the exam can visit the official website to check the results. CEED 2020 was conducted on Saturday, January 18, 2020 from 10:00 – 13:00 hours. It consisted of 2 parts, part A and part B. Candidates were required to attend both the parts.
|Category||Minimum percentage required in Part A for shortlisting|
Important dates and events of CEED 2020
|Online registration with regular fee||9th October to 15th November 2019|
|Online registration with late fee||20th November 2019|
|Hall Ticket available for download||27th December 2019|
|Exam date||18th January 2020|
|Release of provisional Answer Key for part A||21st January 2020|
|Last date of sending comments
about provisional answer key for Part A
|27th January 2020|
|Declaration of final Answer Key for part A||4th February 2020|
|Announcement of results||4th March 2020|
Steps to download the result of CEED 2020
- Visit the official website – www.ceed.iitb.ac.in
- Click on “PORTAL” link available on the homepage.
- It navigates to the online registration portal page. Hit “Login” after entering the login credentials.
- CEED 2020 exam results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download a copy of CEED 2020 result and take a printout for future use.
- Age limit : There is no age limit for CEED.
- Number of attempts : It can be attempted any number of times.
- Educational qualifications : Candidates must have completed a degree/diploma/post graduate degree programme of minimum 3 years (after 10+2 level), or pursuing for the final examination of such a program by July 2020, or must have passed the GD Arts diploma programme (10+5 level) by July 2020.
About CEED 2020
CEED (Common Entrance Exam for Design) is conducted to test the candidate’s aptitude for design involving logical reasoning, drawing skills, visual perception ability, creativity, communication and problem solving skills. The conducting authority for CEED is IIT Bombay.
It is a qualifying examination for admission to Master of Design (MDes) programmes at IISc Bangalore and various IITs.