MNIT Jaipur, on behalf of the Centralized Counselling for M.Tech/M.Arch/M. Planning (CCMT) Admissions has announced the CCMT 2020 Special Round Two-Seat Allotment results. Candidates who qualified the examination can visit the official website www.ccmt.nic.in to view the results. The shortlisted candidates must upload the requisite documents by 11 September 2020. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to check their results.
Steps to View the CCMT 2020 Special Round Two Seat Allotment Results
- Visit the official website – www.ccmt.nic.in
- Scroll down to find the “CCMT Special Round 2- Seat Allotment Result” link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the required credentials i.e., GATE Registration ID, Password, and Security Pin.
- Download the result which is displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout in case of future reference.
Essential Points to Keep in Mind:
- After successfully uploading the documents, the candidates will have to report to the institute allotted to them according to the allotment letter.
- Candidates must reach the institution within 8 to 11 September 2020.
- Also, candidates must follow all the rules and regulations, as mentioned in the allotment letter.
- After the successful verification of the documents, candidates need to pay the requisite fees to confirm the admission.
- The period for the submission of fees is from 13 to 15 September 2020.
- All the details regarding the time table and class schedule will be uploaded on the institution’s website.
- Hence, candidates must keep visiting the official websites of the institutions regularly for timely updates.