The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the application form online for the class 10 and 12 private students on its official website
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has advanced the process of registrations in order to streamline the processes related to examination in a time-efficient manner. All the candidates are thereby informed that the official time window to submit the application form shall conclude on 30 September 2019.
The students who are eligible to apply for the CBSE Private Exam 2020 have been mentioned below
- The candidates who have failed the CBSE 2019 examination
- The candidates who have been placed in Compartment in July 2019
- The candidates who have been placed in Compartment in Main – 2019 examinations but did not appear for the July 2019 Compartment Examinations
- Candidates who have passed out in 2019 but wish to appear for improvement
- Candidates who have passed out in 2014 or after who wish to appear in an Additional subject
Download CBSE Private Examination Form 2020
The steps to download the online CBSE private candidate 2020 examination form are as follows
- Visit the official CBSE board website cbse.nic.in
- Select the link ‘Online Application Form by Private Candidates Examination 2020’ on the homepage
- Select your class and enter the required details (personal and academic)
- Upload the scanned copies of documents required and photograph
- Now pay the requisite amount of application fees
- Download and print out the confirmation slip for further reference
Note – While submitting application form details, in the case of candidates who have appeared in the board’s examination held in the year 2019, the details will be auto generated in the online system and will be visible to the applicant.
CBSE Private Exam 2020 Application Details
If there are any wrong entries in the application form or false statement and/or false document, the application form shall be rejected, fee paid shall be forfeited. For the 2020 Examination, the examination centre will be allotted as per the address filled in the online form. If the fee is not remitted by last date, the application form will be rejected without any notice by the board. No application will be accepted after the last date of submission of application form on any ground.
Also, the Direct Link to access the CBSE private examination form for the year 2020 has been provided here – CBSE 2020 Private Examination Form. For more information, queries, details and latest notifications pertaining to the CBSE Registration 2019-2020, the students are advised to visit the official CBSE board website on a regular basis.