The dates to fill out examination forms have been extended by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for private candidates of class 10 and 12. The extended dates for the CBSE exam application form is from 22 February 2021 to 25 February 2021 up to 5 PM. Students can fill out the application forms online on the CBSE’s official website.
Many private students were not able to fill out the form for examination 2021, and hence, CBSE has decided to extend the deadline for private students to fill out the form. Students should follow the below-given instructions while filling out their form:
- Students should keep ready all the required records, such as educational documents for filling out the examination form.
- Students must fill out the form online on the official website.
- Students will have to pay the late submission fee.
- Students from the previous year’s examination (2020) will not have to appear for the practicals as their old practical marks will be taken while computing the results.
- Pro-rata marks will be awarded for students who appeared for the examination before 2020 while computing the result.
- CBSE will not further extend the application process for private students.
- Choose the exam centre carefully as it will not change once the application form has been submitted.
How to Fill Out the CBSE Application form for Private Students?
CBSE has extended an application filling form for private students. Students can fill out the form from 22 February 2021 by performing the given steps.
- Visit the official website – cbse.nic.in
- Click on the “OLD WEBSITE” option.
- You must log in to the private student portal.
- Search and click on the link for the application form for private students.
- Fill in the requisite details.
- Verify the details and submit the form by paying the fees.
As per the official timelines, the CBSE class 10 exam will begin on 4 May 2021 and end on 7 June 2021, while practical exams will start on 1 March 2021. Similarly, the class 12 exam will begin on 4 May 2021 and end on 10 June 2021.