The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) released the class 12 re-evaluation results on 31 August 2020. Candidates who applied for the CBSE class 12 revaluation can visit the official website www.cbseresults.nic.in to view and download the results. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to check their results. It should be noted that Roll Number, School Number, Centre Number, and Admit Card ID are the credentials required by the candidates to view and download their CBSE class 12 revaluation results 2020.
Steps to Check CBSE Class 12 Revaluation Results 2020
- Visit the official website www.cbseresults.nic.in
- Scroll down to find the link titled “Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) Results 2020 (Updated after Re-evaluation, Result Later and Combined Result for Compartment candidates).”
- Click on the link.
- Now enter the required credentials like Roll Number, School Number, Examination Centre Number, and Admit Card ID.
- Make sure that all the credentials match that on your CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2020.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- View the result and download it for future reference.
CBSE has opened the registration window for the CBSE compartment examination. The deadline to fill out and submit CBSE compartment registration form is the first week of September 2020. Candidates must keep visiting the official website for further updates.